The Tableau Reporting Manager will take on the responsibility for Tableau in the Financial Controlling department across LIXIL EMENA
Since 2014 Grohe is part of LIXIL- a pioneer for water and housing products.
Become part of our Financial Controlling team and take on the following tasks:
- Content management and supervision of the Tableau platform
- Creation and deployment of data sources for central Tableau reporting
- Review and certification of local Tableau data sources as well as standardization and harmonization of data sources
- Tableau site administration (permission, user support and security management)
- Grohe community leader for Tableau
- Promotion and support of the digital transformation to the Tableau users
- First/second level business support and training of key user
- University studies of business sciences, business informatics with a focus on finance or similar experiences will be also considered
- Minimum >3-5 years experience in Financial Reporting in an international group
- Excellent Tableau knowledge
- Experience with MS-Office (particular Excel & PowerPoint)
- Analytical and data modelling skills
- First Experience with SAP BW preferred
- Strong communication skills in German & English and competent appearance
- Solution-oriented, structured and hands-on approach
We´re the perfect match, if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
- Attractive tariff remuneration in line with market conditions
- Individual development based on the concepts of our Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive location in the state capital Düsseldorf with direct proximity to the Rhine.
The position is assigned to Grohe AG.
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now! We are looking forward to your application!
Mr. Tareq Naschar