We are seeking for a Website Optimization Manager (m/f/d) for our global Digital Solutions team at our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf. Our goal is to turn data into information, and information into insights to optimize the customer experience on our digital platforms. If you can relate to that, you are the right “Data Rockstar” to join our team.
Acting as a Website Optimization Manager will face you with these tasks:
- You are the sparring partner for our Content, Activation and Platform Technology units
- You generate insights from web analytics data and derive recommendations for website optimization
- You are responsible for the ongoing optimization of the platform based on the results of research & test
- You analyze user behavior to optimize the content themes, formats, lengths and placements
- You are developing Management dashboards and summaries as well as standard and ad hoc reporting’s
You should have the following qualifications:
- You hold a university degree in business administration, (digital) marketing or comparable
- You bring 3-5 years of relevant experience in platform optimization projects
- You have already demonstrated strong analytical skills and have an eye for improvement areas
- You are experienced in the use of KPI tracking tools such as google 360°
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Providing the tools you need to achieve top performance.
- The freedom to determine what your day should look like and a lot of personal responsibility.
- Become part of our success story and work in a flexible and, depending on your role, mobile work environment in Germany
- Find an environment with modern equipment in which you feel comfortable and can fully develop
- Attractive salary package and 30 days of vacation
We are the perfect match if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? We are looking forward to your application!
Ms. Berna Ekinci