We are looking for a business-minded Digital Native, who wants to join a fast paced, growing, and dynamic Digital team and that will be a major force in elevating our Digital Experiences. You will be able to drive Digital Projects and Implementation end-to-end, with a strong focus on everything UX/UI.
In your role, you will own the complete design process including competitor research, user interviews, wireframing, prototyping and leading development with internal and external partners. Your ultimate objective is to deliver a delightful, differentiated, and useful web experience to our global users. The position will be highly visible across the company and promises tremendous opportunity for growth.
Acting as a Digital Experience Manager (m/f/d) will face you with these tasks:
- Support and optimize the overall Digital experiences, from a UX/UI perspective
- Support decision making process with design methodologies and tools
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups for our Digital Channels, contributing to intuitive user experiences
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to translate their business challenges or requirements into Digital solutions
- Find and implement solutions for complex visual problems while working with development teams to ensure adequate delivery
- You identify design problems and illustrate innovative solutions with confidence and enthusiasm
- You utilize data and continuous user research to generate insights for the next improvements of our Digital Channels
You should have the following qualifications:
- You have at least 6 years of relevant work experience, in a UX/UI agency or comparable
- You can define UX problems and goals, map user flows, prototype low fidelity to high fidelity interactions, and oversee the design to development handover.
- You are greatly mastering user-centric design and testing methodologies, including usability and accessibility standards and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- You have a strong focus on research and data-driven design. Performs data analysis by herself and takes the time to understand real user behavior before crafting a solution, including talking to customers and internal stakeholders.
- You are passionate about UX and Digital Technologies and Trends.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Independence on the job and empowerment to drive it
- A team of experts to inspire & learn
- International working environment in cosmopolitan surroundings
- Company restaurant and free use of the in-house gym
We are the perfect match if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? We are looking forward to your application!
Ms. Berna Ekinci