Do you believe it is time for a change? Do you like to roll up your sleeves and show great ownership combined with an open mindset? Do you like to be a change driver for business models in the light of digital transformation? Do you feel at ease in a fast-growing global company with open business communication and international colleagues? Then you should join our Team at the GROHE headquarter in Düsseldorf as Leader, Professional Channel, LIXIL EMENA (m/f/d).
In this exciting strategic role at GROHE you shape the future of our Professional Channel Business addressing both installers and wholesalers with our Professional product portfolio and marketing activities as well as digital transformation.
Acting as a Leader, Professional Channel, LIXIL EMENA will face you with these tasks:
- As part of the headquarter team you develop and implement the strategy for the wholesalers and installers across markets, working closely with the regional sales teams
- You are a channel partner for the global marketing team and centrally drive marketing activation campaigns in the Professional channel both offline and online
- You leverage our digital tools such as salesforce CRM and loyalty programs to support the professional ecosystem and make GROHE the preferred brand for both wholesalers and installers
- You support both wholesalers and installers in their digital transformation and develop and improve KPI measurement systems to ensure transparency and effectiveness of sales activities across all regions
- Together with the category team to develop and improve our Professional product portfolio
- You are key stakeholder for our salesforce implementation project and define account segmentation and CRM strategy from the Showroom Channel perspective
You should have the following qualifications:
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or comparable
- Several years working experience in sales management and a 3 Tier distribution environment ideally in a globally operating manufacturing company or strategy consultanc
- Excellent marketing and data analysis skills and ability to apply these skills to generating business decisions and sales growth
- High affinity regarding digital technologies and digital transformation
- Experience in the management and rollout of loyalty programs, lead management and crm systems
- Excellent skills in building up and maintaining relationships and networks in a multicultural environment on all hierarchy levels
- Fluent in English, German desireable and other languages appreciated as well as willingness to travel frequently
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Flexible working time
- Attractive remuneration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? We are looking forward to your application!
Ms. Berna Ekinci