Do you believe it is time for a change? Do you like to roll up sleeves and show great ownership combined with an open mindset? Do you like to be change driver for business models in the light of digital transformation? Do you feel at ease in a fast-growing global company with open business communication and international colleagues? Then you should join our Team at the GROHE headquarter in Düsseldorf as Leader, Kitchen Channel, LIXIL EMENA (m/f/d). In this exciting role you are responsible for achieving an ambitious growth target for GROHE within the kitchen sector.
Acting as a Leader, Kitchen Channel, LIXIL EMENA will face you with these tasks:
- As part of the headquarter team you develop and implement the strategy for the international Kitchen Channel Business working closely with the regional sales teams
- You globally develop and improve country specific go to market strategies as well KPI measurement systems to ensure transparency and effectiveness of Kitchen activities across all regions
- You are channel partner for the global marketing team and centrally drive marketing activation campaigns in the Kitchen Channel both offline and online
- You identify digital tools and processes that support our Kitchen channel partners and customers in the customer journey effectively and prioritize them based on business cases
You should have the following qualifications:
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or comparable
- Several years working experience in retail sales management and in the kitchen industry or strategy consultancy
- Excellent marketing and data analysis skills and ability to apply these skills to generating business decisions and sales growth
- High affinity regarding digital technologies and digital transformation
- Excellent skills in building up and maintaining relationships and networks in a multicultural environment on all hierarchy levels
- Fluent in English and German, other languages appreciated as well as willingness to travel frequently
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Flexible working time
- Attractive remuneration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? We are looking forward to your application!
Ms. Berna Ekinci