For our Global Category and Marketing Team located at our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf we are currently seeking for a Working Student Category & Marketing Projects (m/f/d).
You will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- You support the Chief Marketing Officer and the Global Category & Marketing Team in analysis and board presentation preparation
- You work in close collaboration with category leaders and teams
- You support the team to ensure results on data analysis, insight generation, project progress, presentation preparations, system & process utilization
- You support your team colleagues in ad hoc projects
You should have the following qualifications & skills:
- You are an enrolled student in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- You have good data and analytical skills as well as a strong interest to work strategically
- You ideally already gained initial work experience (in form of an internship or a working student position) in strategic consulting companies
- You have a big picture thinking and are able to translate strategy ideas and direction into one framework
- You are communicative, results-driven and a team player
- A strong ownership and sense of responsibility characterizes you
- You can speak English fluently
- You have a very good knowledge in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Flexible working time in accordance with your lectures
- Individual further development through our internal training program GROHExcellence / GROHEfficiency
- An extensive student program with exciting events (team building, business presentations, after work meetings, etc.)
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive renumeration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if you ...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? You decide!
Please send us your complete application documents including a current certificate of enrollment. We are looking forward to your application!
Ms. Berna Ekinci