- Take authority for environmental, safety supervises to all employees.
- Take responsible activities for all environmental, safety projects and continuous improvement
- Update and registration of environmental and safety legal (include hazardous substance) which concern with our company.
- Coordinate and implement safety, environmental to all departments to avoid accident/incident happen.
- Give the environment information, coordinate and improvement of the environmental for all departments to avoid the significant aspect happened.
- Prepare permit document for storage, transport, transfer of hazardous and non-hazards waste and monitor and auditing waste disposal subcontractor.
- Trained safety awareness to employees and supplier to following safety, environmental matter.
- Work with internal safety/environmental audit team to improve the safety matter in company.
- Give the safety information to the concerned sections / departments.
- Take responsible to implement ISO 14001, OHSAS-18001 or ISO 45001.
- Take authority for Environmental supervisors.
Qualification Requirements :
- Male / Female.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health & safety.
- 5 Years in Safety, Environmental or Occupational in Manufacturing.
- Good English communication skills (readind, writing, speaking and listening.
- Communication skill.
- Computer skill.
- Word, Excel, Power point, etc.