Grohe Portugal, Sanitary Components, located in Albergaria-a-Velha, intends to strengthen its team with a high potential job profile to be a Continuous Improvement Trainee.
- Definition and implementation of daily team alignment routines;
- Develop monitoring/evaluation programs (KPI's and reports);
- Standardization and identification of workflows (Logistics / Operations Processes);
- I4.0 => Digitization / automation of operational activities => Big Data analysis.
- Bachelor/Master degree – industrial management / mechanical / electrotechnical engineering;
- Analytical and problem-solving thinking skills;
- Knowledge of continuous improvement (Lean manufacturing, Kaizen, 5S);
- MS Office (Advanced Excel) / Power BI / Tableau - preference;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We offer: experience in an international environment as well as career opportunities in a leading company.