You are open for new innovative topics in the area of personnel development? Support our Learning & Enablement Team and gain valuable practical experience alongside your studies.
Your tasks will be:
- Support training portfolio development and execution
- Support Diversity & Inclusion education programs in EMENA
- Collect learning needs, research possible training solutions and vendors with the team
- Create reports and analysis needed
- Support maintenance of training catalogue
- Support the promotion of LinkedIn Learning Activation and Engagement within the organization
Who are we looking for?
- You love learning and training and want to enable others to learn and grow
- You are a good communicator and a team player
- You have very good communication skills in German (B2/C1) and English.
- You are curious and open to different cultures and are excited to work in an international team
- You have good knowledge and skills of Microsoft office, esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- You are able to work for us at least 6 months, longer period is even preferred.
What you can expect with us:
- Your own defined task and responsibility area with creative possibilities
- Flexible working hours, which are based on your lecture times
- Access to Linkedin Learning Platform and to all training programs within LIXIL EMENA
- Working from home office possible
- Attractive remuneration in line with the market
- Individual development through our internal training program GROHExcellence/GROHEfficiency
- Use of our diverse employee offers
We are excited to get your application incl. your certificate of enrolment!