For our special brand projects team located at our Global Headquarter in Düsseldorf we are currently looking for a Working Student Brand Projects (m/f/d). Are you passionate about supporting and working with the Projects Channel business unit by researching and obtaining assets to showcase important GROHE references from EMENA? Then you should join our team.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- You will support the Leader, Brand Projects EMENA in creating new assets targeted at the architect & design community as well as the EMENA Projects Business Unit supporting the channels of hospitality, residential, commercial, healthcare and maritime.
- You will support in the research looking for the most stunning references from around the world
- You will support in the production of videos, publications, online content and presentations that assist the Projects Business Unit
- You will collaborate with contact persons from several departments, markets, suppliers and agencies.
Your profile & skills:
- You are an enrolled student in marketing, communications, (Digital) Media or film making.
- You are open minded, sociable and are well organized and used to handling a large amount of data.
- Ideally you already have communications experience, in form of an internship or a working student position in an agency or company.
- You can speak English fluently.
- You have good knowledge in MS office (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Flexible working time in accordance with your lectures
- Individual further development through our internal training program GROHExcellence / GROHEfficiency
- An extensive student program with exciting events (team building, business presentations, after work meetings, etc.)
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive renumeration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if you ...
- ... appreciate a respectful environment
- ... like to break new ground and keep learning
- ... always try to do the right thing
- ... your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
Are we on the same wavelength? You decide!
Please send us your complete application documents including a current certificate of matriculation. We are looking forward to your application!
Ms. Berna Ekinci