In the past years, GROHE has evolved from a mere hardware manufacturer into a driving force of digital transformation within the sanitary industry, offering Smart Home and Internet of Things (IoT) products. Within the Lixil Group multiple teams around the world are working on exciting projects to create new value propositions and business models based on IoT, Big Data and AI.
The SenseGuard Team based in Düsseldorf is an independent corporate startup within the Lixil Group. The international team is working on water security solutions around the smart water controller GROHE Sense Guard, helping Insurance Companies to reduce water damage costs and shifting their business model from claim management to damage prevention. In the last years the team secured a place amongst the Top 100 Insurtechs in the Digital Insurance Agenda.
As a Scrum Master & Agile Coach (m/f/d) at SenseGuard you help us to set up and empower high performing product teams, scale our development organization and build innovative business models and great customer experiences. This makes you a key player in building our sustainable prevention business.
- You are the Scrum Master / Agile Coach of one or multiple cross-functional development team(s)
- You are given ownership of how you run agile processes in your team(s)
- You support self-management and collaboration of your teams with the goal of creating and sustaining high performance
- You understand how to motivate teams to organize themselves and encourage them to take independent action at all times
- You facilitate and establish a culture of giving and receiving open feedback
- You moderate Scrum meetings confidently and proactively
- You are part of our Agile Coaches community, and together, you foster close collaboration with the other teams, in order to create a network organization
- You support the continuous development of the agile teams, the entire organization and understand the different coaching requirements of the developers, Product Owners, and internal stakeholders as well as the management
- We currently run Scrum and we are quite happy with this, however based on the Lixil behavior “Experiment and Learn” we are open to test other methodologies as well
- You are a forerunner, most of the topics and impediments will be “first timers” for us
- You have some years of experience as a Scrum Master/ Agile Coach with cross-functional software development teams
- You share our drive of providing great services and being user-centric
- Terms like lean, kaizen and continuous delivery are not foreign words to you
- You are persuasive, you possess excellent organizational skills and a structured way of working
- You speak up if you see ways to improve the team and you constructively resolve conflicts
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- You have worked in a fast-scaling startup or in a software development organization with various interdependent systems
- Competitive compensation package
- Work remotely from wherever you have a fast internet connection or meet with colleagues in our Düsseldorf office. We care about your contribution, not your location.
- Grow your career in an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere with highly skilled and motivated colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Team development budget for training, courses, coaching, conferences, books, etc.
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Access to GROHE gym and showers for bike-commuters
- Company-wide events and regular BBQ get-togethers at the Rhine, just a few meters away from the office
- Be part of a fast-growing and cutting-edge company that makes a positive impact in the world
If you want to know more about our products and services check out senseguard.com or the GROHE Sense page on LinkedIn. And if you want to get a feeling of what kind of product development environment we aim to create, we recommend you read the following books: Inspired (Marty Cagan), The Lean Startup (Eric Ries) & Sprint (Jake Knapp)
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application.
Mr. Tareq Naschar