Our team’s aim is to understand our consumer & professional target groups to enable our internal stakeholders to see the world through their eyes to make game-changing decisions. Asking the right questions to the right respondents in research projects and further developing data analytics in digitalization is our contribution to being ahead of the game.
We are looking for a Leader, Market Research, LIXIL EMENA (m/f/d) with high level of market research skills and the passion to lead & further develop our market research team.
Research areas & requirements:
- With your strong communication and consulting skills you share your insights and recommendations with a broad range of stakeholder incl. senior management
- Based on your market research experience and strong project management skills you develop sound research designs, select the appropriate research techniques and analysis methods, translate research findings into business recommendations to guide customer centric decisions
- You drive the digitalization, automation and evolution of analytics & modelling to fuel the adoption of data based decision making.
- You connect the dots in the cross functional team work covering competitive intelligence, financial reporting, innovation, media & sales
- You are passionate to further develop, guide & motivate the next generation of market research professionals
You should have the following qualifications:
- At least 10 years work experience in market research & analytics
- Strong drive/ pro-active, taking ownership; hands-on attitude
- High self-motivation, flexibility & sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills
- Pronounced team spirit & people development skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Master degree or equivalent
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Flexible working time
- Attractive remuneration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? We are looking forward to your application!
Grohe Holding GmbH
Ms. Berna Ekinci