For our marketing activation team we are currently looking for a Working Student Marketing Activation (m/f/d).
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- You will coordinate best practice sharing of marketing activations in EMENA with a structured approach eg. via newsletter program
- You will support Leader Marketing Activation Manager Europe in all running and new projects eg. roll out of sales cycles and central marketing campaigns, product launches, loyalty programs and other marketing activities
- You will work closely together with Central teams
- You give pro-active support to marketing teams in Europe
Your profile & skills:
- You are an enrolled student in Marketing Management, Business Administration or related fields.
- Ideally you already have gained marketing and project experience, in form of an internship or a working student position.
- You are self-reliant, proactive and have a structured way of working.
- You are familiar with current trends in digital media and are naturally excited about marketing topics.
- You can speak English fluently
- You have good knowledge in MS office (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Flexible working time in accordance with your lectures
- Individual further development through our internal training program GROHExcellence / GROHEfficiency
- An extensive student program with exciting events (team building, business presentations, after work meetings, etc.)
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive renumeration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if you ...
... appreciate a respectful environment
... like to break new ground and keep learning
... always try to do the right thing
... your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us
Are we on the same wavelength? You decide!
Please send us your complete application documents including a current certificate of matriculation. We are looking forward to your application!
Ms. Berna Ekinci