Are you always enthusiastic about exciting projects in the field of controlling? Do you enjoy working independently? Are you open to new challenges, eager to learn and highly motivated to actively participate in a dynamic team?
Then you've come to the right place! Support our controlling team and gain valuable practical experience alongside your studies.
- Takeover own responsibilities in the regular month end closing
- Active support in monthly Forecast process related to our Integrated Financial Planning Tool
- Support with special ad hoc tasks and projects
- Documentation of regular Controlling processes
- You are an enrolled student with a strong affinity and passion for Controlling/Finance topics (min. 3rd semester Bachelor)
- You have analytical and conceptual talent, enjoy working independently, good communication skills and a large portion of team spirit
- You have the ability to analyze complex topics and proactively advance them
- You have a high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- You are familiar with MS Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- You ideally gained experiences in Controlling before and familiar with SAP R/3 and SAP BW
- You can express yourself fluently and effortlessly in English (oral and written) and German
We are the perfect match if...
- You love to work in a creative, dynamic and international environment
- You like to analyze complex topics and proactively drive them forward
- You always try to do the right thing
What you can expect with us:
- Your own defined task and responsibility area with creative possibilities
- Flexible working hours, which are based on your lecture times
- Working from home office possible
- Attractive remuneration in line with the market
- Individual development through our internal training program GROHExcellence/GROHEfficiency
- Use of our diverse employee offers
We are excited to get your application incl. your certificate of enrolment!