ACCOUNT MANAGER PROJECTS
Do you want to join an industrie in constant evolution, and with numerous challenges? Our premium brand and products attract you? Are you a born entrepreneur? Then you are the new Account Manager projects for the Walloon region of Belgium.
The account manager projects is responsible for the sales, turnover and turnover share of the GROHE products at all accounts in both the private and public sectors in your region.
A customer-oriented entrepreneur who can achieve strong growth in the project channel, in line with GROHE's expectations as market leader and fastest growing company in the sector. You build up a structural basis as a discussion partner for all stakeholders involved. You are the advisor for builders, investors, architects and engineering firms to have GROHE products prescribed as a preferential supplier.
Main tasks consist of:
- Detect new projects and convert them into business for GROHE, through contacts with the project installers and the project departments of our partner distributors.
- Executing the sales plan and strategy for your region, in consultation with the Leader project Belux in both private and public projects (residential housing through promoters, social housing, residential and care centres, hospitals, real estate, public sector).
- Convert the pipeline into CRM, while respecting the margin objectives, to guarantee the results in the short, medium and long term in your region. You follow up on projects via your own built network.
- Develop and execute professional account management, in collaboration with the project team, the Leader Projects, technical support, after-sales service and customer service.
- Creative thinking in the further development of the project approach and customer actions
- Representing GROHE at (customer) events and fairs.
- You have a bachelor or university degree or equivalent through experience.
- Knowledge – You know how to reach your target audience. You analyse the results of your campaigns and use them to optimize the commercial strategy.
- Entrepreneur – You are a born entrepreneur who not only thinks, but above all acts. You seize opportunities to contribute to growth.
- Communication talent – Interaction with your customers and (international) colleagues in both English and French language. Dutch is a strong asset.
- Relational - the ideal candidate already has an existing business network in the world of construction professionals, and in particular, investors and engineering firms.
- No 9 to 5 attitude
- A full-time job of 38 hours per week
- Good salary with excellent additional employment conditions
- A pleasant collegial working environment