In the past years, GROHE has evolved from a mere hardware manufacturer into a driving force of digital transformation within the sanitary industry, offering Smart Home and Internet of Things (IoT) products. Within the Lixil Group multiple teams around the world are working on exciting projects to create new value propositions and business models based on IoT, Big Data and AI.
The SenseGuard Team based in Düsseldorf is an independent corporate startup within the Lixil Group. The international team is working on water security solutions around the smart water controller GROHE Sense Guard, helping Insurance Companies to reduce water damage costs and shifting their business model from claim management to damage prevention. In the last years the team secured a place amongst the Top 100 Insurtechs in the Digital Insurance Agenda.
To further develop our product and service portfolio we are currently searching for a:
Cloud Developer (m/f/d)
- You work in an agile SCRUM team where you build and run a highly available and scalable IoT platform on AWS
- You elaborate concepts for new products and features with our app developers and product engineers
- You are contributing to our continuous improvement process for IoT architecture, cloud operations and deployments
- You take ownership and get things done
- You have the right mindset to tackle issues at the core
- Working in interdisciplinary and agile teams
- Knowledge in SQL and Object-relational mapping frameworks such as TypeORM
- Authentication and Identity knowledge, ideally OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
- Good knowledge and understanding of cloud services, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google
- Experience in deployment automation
- English is mandatory, German an advantage
- Competitive compensation package
- Work remotely from wherever you have a fast internet connection or meet with colleagues in our Düsseldorf office. We care about your contribution, not your location.
- Grow your career in an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere with highly skilled and motivated colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Team development budget for training, courses, coaching, conferences, books, etc.
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Access to GROHE gym and showers for bike-commuters
- Company-wide events and regular BBQ get-togethers at the Rhine, just a few meters away from the office
- Be part of a fast-growing and cutting-edge company that makes a positive impact in the world
If you want to know more about our products and services check out senseguard.com or the GROHE Sense page on LinkedIn. And if you want to get a feeling of what kind of product development environment we aim to create, we recommend you read the following books: Inspired (Marty Cagan), The Lean Startup (Eric Ries) & Sprint (Jake Knapp).
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application.
Mrs. Diksha Singla