Customer Service Specialist
- Ensuring high quality of service and cooperation with customers
- Work with sales process documentation - invoices, orders and transport documentation
- Customer support in solving problems in the order fulfillment process
- Maintaining and developing good customer relationships
- Coordination of issues related to the handling of complaints
- Implementation of complaint issues into internal systems
- Close cooperation with service partners
- Direct cooperation with the Grohe headquarter
- Permanent contact and communication with all employees and departments
- Customer service experience or similar CS role required – 1-2 years
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Service and people oriented
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Ability to learn about products and service
- English – excellent written and verbal
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
Are we on the same wavelength? Click here
to find out.
GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings, dedicated to providing innovative water products that deliver "Pure Freude an Wasser". GROHE has been committed to the values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences. With its engineering, innovation and design activities anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the quality label "Made in Germany". GROHE was the first in its industry to win the German government’s CSR prize and was also featured in the Fortune® magazine’s ranking of Top 50 that are “Changing the World”.
Since 2014 GROHE is part of LIXIL – a pioneer for water and housing products.