LIXIL makes pioneering water and housing products that make better homes a reality for everyone, everywhere. A better home is made up of surprisingly simple things – baths to escape in after a long day; kitchens that unleash creativity; showers and faucets to experience water in new ways; interiors and exteriors that bring spaces to life and so much more…
Born in 2011 through a merger of five of Japan's most successful building materials and housing companies, we draw on our Japanese heritage to create world-leading technology and innovate to make high quality products that transform homes. Today, we're a global enterprise with approximately 60,000 employees in more than 150 countries worldwide, having expanded internationally by acquiring some of the most trusted names in our industry, including GROHE and American Standard. We are proud that our products touch the lives of more than a billion people every day but believe we have the potential to do so much more.
The LIXIL HR function is in the midst of an exciting transformation. We aim to transform the organisation into an innovative and inclusive community that empowers everyone, everywhere. Talent Acquisition (TA) will play and integral role in helping to achieve this, by ensuring that we design and deliver effective strategies to connect the best talent with the best opportunities.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you recognise that people are the greatest asset of any company. You thrive on connecting great people with great opportunities and helping the organisation to build diverse and effective teams. Your knowledge of internal and external talent markets, combined with your solid business knowledge, interpersonal savvy and influencing skills, will help you to craft innovative strategies to engage and hire the best people. Your focus on operational excellence will ensure that you to deliver a best in class experience to our candidates and clients and make a meaningful impact on the organisation. You are energised by the opportunity to help create, design and build tools, processes and capabilities that will help to shape the future of TA at LIXIL.
Join us to do impactful work and to build your career at LIXIL!
The position is limited to one year.
Manage the full recruitment lifecycle to identify, attract and select the best people for LIXIL
- Consult with hiring managers and relevant stakeholders to understand hiring needs and the people capabilities required for future success.
- Advise on internal and external talent markets. Develop effective candidate sourcing, attraction and engagement strategies guided by a diverse and inclusive mindset and practices
- Proactively engage and cultivate relationship with candidates using compelling recruitment marketing, employer branding and digital media
- Guide hiring managers, hiring teams and candidates through the recruitment process, ensuring a positive experience via ongoing engagement and communication
- Post jobs to relevant internal and external platforms
- Manage recruitment process administration such as maintaining the Applicant Tracking System, overseeing interview scheduling etc.)
- Drive the selection, onboarding and management of recruitment vendors
- Produce, analyse and report on TA Metrics to ensure ongoing process quality improvement
- Consult with HR Business Partners and stakeholders on future hiring needs
Enhance Talent Acquisition Capabilities
- Train and coach hiring teams and stakeholders on attraction and selection best practices
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to contribute to ongoing enhancement of attraction and selection practices
- 2 years+ experience in Talent Acquisition with a demonstrated track record supporting various clients groups and managerial levels
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods
- High competence and skills in communication
- Learning agility with strong affinity for technology, digitization and new recruiting tools and trends
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Educated to Bachelors Degree level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and German
- Structured, effective and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attractive remuneration in line with the market, considering professional experience and responsibilities
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from, with opportunities for your personal development on a global scale
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive individual induction programme
- Use of our wide-ranged employee offers (discounts travel, fashion, media, etc.)
- Attractive location in a central position in the state capital of Düsseldorf with immediate proximity to the Rhine
- Company restaurant and free use of our in-house gym
Are we on the same wavelength? Then we are looking forward to your application!
Mr. Yannick Stobutzki