Production Planning Supervisor
- Plan frozen zones and leveling output following the capacity
- Customer orders are scheduled and produced and able to delivered all items in full on time Inventory Management
- To ensure products are not over produced which may lead to high inventory and obsolete stock. Customer Satisfaction
- To ensure that any potential delivery failures are communicated to customer with solutions
- To be responsive and proactive with customer requests i.e. seek all necessary supports from people within the organization in response to customer requests
GROHE is the world's leading provider of sanitary fittings and a global brand, dedicated to providing innovative water products.
For many decades, GROHE has been committed to the brand values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that all illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences and to delivering "Pure Freude an Wasser". With its engineering, innovation and design activities firmly anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the badge of quality "Made in Germany", ultimately strengthening the customers confidence in the brand.
In 2014, GROHE became part of the LIXIL Group Corporation, a publicly listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.