Two student position in the Marketing/Communication Department: 15-20 hours.
Want to use your theoretical skills in practice on 8 different markets?
Want to be part of an international marketing department in a strong and brand driven company? Want to help us minimize our customers’ water footprint and ensure water enjoyment for generations to come? Want to be part of a company growing double-digits year on year? Then this position as our new marketing student assistant could be the job that you are looking for. This is also a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience and the possibility of using some of your theoretical skills in practice on 8 different markets.
GROHE is looking for one Danish and one Swedish speaking content creator to help support our increased focus on content.
The Content Creators will support on creating and publishing various types of content such as social media posts, texts for our web pages, articles, advertorials, etc. They will support our Content Manager in conducting research on touchpoints in the customer journey for various target groups and product categories. Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with producing content for online channels and have a basic understanding of SEO.
- Research on relevant topics and touchpoints
- Prepare well-structured drafts based on editorial plan from Content Manager
- Create and distribute content
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Support Content Manager in gathering all pieces of content (both local and central) in one online database
- Localize and adapt central content to local needs
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Update our websites as needed
- Passion for writing and creating content
- High proficiency with MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in Danish or Swedish and English
- Data driven with attention to detail
- Bachelor student in Journalism, Communications or relevant field
We offer you the opportunity to make a significant difference in the everyday life. With us you get the best of two worlds – the feeling of being a part of the team at a smaller local unit and at the same time be a part of the world's largest sanitary company. GROHE is a company with a dynamic and informal culture, but with clear strategies and objectives that have guided us to success.
Application deadline: 31st of May, 2018
We will call in for interviews during the application period.
For further information about the position:
Rikke Mohr, Junior HR Business Partner for Grohe Northern Europe
Phone +45 40592331
Kristine Skauge, Head of PR & Digital Marketing for Northern Europe, Central East Europe, South East Europe
Phone +45 31316298