Job Description : Product /Industrial Engineer 1 Position
- Be a coordinate with head office in Germany for new products.
- Be able to design the zinc die casting mold or familiar with zinc die casting process.
- Setups and monitors project schedule, identify bottlenecks and milestones, to ensure related targets (OTIF) of each projects.
- Attends and leads new products projects coordination meeting with R&D, costing, production, SCM, sourcing, QC, and logistic.
- Coordinate with Tool design team and all other involved departments for new product tests.
- Work closely with production departments during pilot run and ramp up production.
- Be able to prepare manufacturing documents for new products, coordinates with production, QC for review and approval.
- Collect all needed information, during the Product development, to give sufficient feedback to the (local) Project Manager and create the ECR for serial release or changes during Pilot production.
- Be a key person of plant ECN management and support boxed product ECN.
- Supporting and participating in company activities concerning : ISO, CIP, 5S, etc
- Master/Bachelor degree in Engineering or related fields.
- 3-5 years experiences in production.
- MS Office, MS project, SAP and maintain master data
- Standard time set up, capacity planning skill
- Testing process parameter
- Leadership/ Product cost, testing skills / Project Management/ Controlling.
- Good command of English, conversational and writing skill
- Able working at Plant Klaeng Rayong