Job Description : Surface/Printing Engineer 2 positions
- Monitor, improve and take corrective action for plating process, lean activities, raw material and plating surface to avoid faults, reach productivity and quality target of the department.
- Develop and administer plating sub-process (lab, waste water treatment) and report to superior to maintain actable process in quality and productivity.
- Plan and administer subordinates operators and report to superior to maintain the disciplinary of the department.
- Monitor and take corrective action according to the chemical analyze of the subordinate laboratory, operators to support and keep actable productivity and quality in plating process.
- Develop and administer industry safety and environmental legal in sub-process and main process to fulfill all necessary requirements.
- Maintain ISO 9001/EHS documents of sub-process and main process to ensure the department reaches the audit requirement.
- Contact and coordinate with other department and report to superior to ensure timely and accurate plating production.
- Contact discuss and coordinate with supplier/third party for verity specifications and quotations of spare parts, external calibrations, etc. and report to superior to support the superior, a smooth production and audit requirement.
- Bachelor degree, Chemical Engineer, Science.
- 3-5 years in plating/surface/laser printing in manufacturing process.
- Advanced level for MS office.
- Leadership certificate or equivalent.
- Production and manpower planning, basic chemistry.
- Being able to work with one or more teams.
- Leader ship skills, Recommending operational changes.
- Good command of English, conversational and writing skills
- Able working at Plant Klaeng Rayong and work to shifts