Would you like to be an authority in our CMS systems? Do you like to ensure that the editorial plans for the website are implemented efficiently, on time, and in high quality? Are you characterized by CMS proficiency, project management skills, solid judgment, and a keen eye for detail?
We are currently seeking a skilled Content Manager (m/f/d) to facilitate the production of high-quality web experiences and handling global initiatives from initial request through launch. The role is placed on our 'Digital Solutions' organization, within the Web & Apps team.
- Knowledgable project management, including scheduling, external resource planning, dependency alignment, risk management and stakeholder communication
- Work cross-functionally to capture content requirements for website activations and campaigns, optimizing for business impact and conversions
- Manage end-to-end execution of high-impact website initiatives, working closely with stakeholders on product, operations, brand, business, creative teams and support agencies
- Operationalize web content strategy and support content owners in development of strategy and execution of global and regional web initiatives
- Supervise website content across its lifecycle, optimize top performing content, and provide recommendations that help improve web content strategy
- Responsible for delivering quality output for local markets and that all content is relevant and compliant
You should have the following qualifications & skills:
- 3+ years of experience working on web technologies and practices with a focus on large consumer websites
- Experience working in different content management systems, ideal experience with Sitecore and First Spirit CMS
- Experience analyzing web traffic, engagement and UX data to make strategic recommendations
- Crystal clear communication skills, and the ability to communicate sophisticated topics in succinct emails and documentation
- Roll up your sleeves mentality and a desire to dig into what's "under the hood"
- Ability to make reasoned decisions with imperfect or ambiguous information
- Ability to run details across multiple projects
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Flexible working time
- Attractive remuneration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if...
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? We are looking forward to your application!
Ms. Nina Pötter