We are seeking a Tool and Die Maker to join our team in Rayong province, Thailand. The qualified candidate will have 5 years’ experience building, servicing and improving zinc die casting dies, have the ability to read and understand product and tooling blueprints and GD&T, and be a self-starter and a team player. This position offers an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package
- Brings the tool to the stage of tryout and, along with the tryout leader, commence the zinc die cast tryout process.
- Performs tool repair and construction tasks using personal tools and tools provided by the company.
- Documents all the die/tooling suggestions and reports them to the Tool Design Manager to adjust in design.
- Trains new apprentices in the zinc die cast construction and assembly
- Seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Effectively communicates with all company personnel to function as a team player along with their apprentices.
- Completes anything that is required to support positive trending KPIs.
- Follows all company Health & Safety procedures.
- 5 years’ experience building, servicing and improving stamping dies in an automotive production environment.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand product and tooling blueprints and GD&T.
- Good understanding of Algebra and Geometry
- Able to operate Tool Room equipment (lathe, grinding machine, milling machine, etc.) effectively and safely..