- Deliver on all targeted KPIs (in CIP).
- Develop and administer plating process, waste water and water process, laboratory and subordinates disciplinary to achieve the quality and productivity target, lean activity, ISO and Grohe standard.
- Develop and administer environment, industrial safety and the observance of safety in production.
- Control direct and indirect material, inventories, machine spare part, production sequence, completeness of data record in SAP, housekeeping in and around department.
- Contact and coordinate with other involved departments, suppliers to ensure cross function works and projects delivered.
- Tasks as assigned by Operations Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above of Engineer/Science or related field or higher in related field
- 5-10 years background Surface, Plating, Coating, Robot, and Die casting.
- Work in management field more than 5 years, Production and manpower planning, basic chemistry.
- Advance Microsoft, SAP, good communication in English
- Good communication skills and ability to create relationships with others.
- Leadership in managing people and leading teams.
- Being proactive and decisive, directly supervise the team including assessing staff performance and individual career development.
- Analytical Thinking, Continue on-going quality improvements in coordination with other departmental teams and Hands-on attitude.
- Dynamic, growing and learning organization.