Want to use your theoretical skills in practice in the Danish and Icelandic markets
Want to be a part of a strong and brand driven company? Want to help us minimize our customers’ water footprint and ensure water enjoyment for generations to come? Want to be part of a company with a growing market? Then this position as our new Icelandic sales and marketing student assistant could be the job that you are looking for. This is also a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience and the possibility of using some of your theoretical skills in practice.
About the position:
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
Your primary tasks will be to support the Icelandic Country Manager
Your Profile and Skills:
- You express yourself fluently and effortlessly in Icelandic, Danish and English.
- Pro-active, hands-on attitude, reliable and absolutely driven to deliver to commitment
- You want to learn quickly and take up new challenges
- You enjoy team work
- Studying a relevant education at a Danish University, probably with a focus on marketing
- Must be structured and committed to high quality
We offer you the opportunity to make a significant difference in the everyday life. With us you get the best of two worlds – the feeling of being a part of the team at a smaller local unit and at the same time be a part of the world's largest sanitary company. GROHE is a company with a dynamic and informal culture, but with clear strategies and objectives that have guided us to success.
Application deadline: 29th April, 2018
We will call in for interviews during the application period.
For further information about the position:
- Rikke Mohr, Junior HR Business Partner for Grohe Northern Europe, phone +45 40592331
- Torben Kjærgaard, Country Manager Iceland, phone +45 22119408