Do you act and think digital and love to simplify and digitalize things? Do you feel at ease in a fast growing global Company with an open business communication and international colleagues? Then you should join our E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Team. In this role you support the Grohe Global Webshop Team to achieve a great online customer experience and improve e-commerce processes.
Your tasks & responsibilities in
- Web content Management:
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of web pages and marketing content in web CMS
- Coordinating the creation of content with other departments for web related projects
- Supporting the web shop rollout and managing content updates for different web shops
- Monitoring and proof reading concepts and texts
- Customer and order process management:
- Managing customer orders and ensuring product availability in the web shop backend and SAP
- Supporting the management of customer feedback and processing of returns
- Management of queries regarding customer orders and customer accounts
Please note that you can choose a focus depending on your interests and suitability.
Your profile & skills:
- Enrolled Student in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields
- Analytical, pro-active, self-directed and organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Familiar with current trends in e-commerce, content marketing and social media
- Knowledge in web content management systems and analytics is helpful
- Very good knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent English skills (oral and written)
Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate of enrolment.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Alina Rosin