Main role/ Responsibilities:
You will be part of a team responsible for Facility and Real Estate management in LIXIL´s EMENA region. As part of this team your main responsibilities will be:
- Strategic and operational Facility Management for LIXIL´s locations in Düsseldorf and Hemer, such as:
- maintenance, care and servicing of technical installations and equipment, including the independent execution of repairs or implementation of external solutions.
- regular inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting of the building's technical systems, both indoors and outdoors
- general caretaker duties at the site are also part of your job description
- Administrative Real Estate Management for other locations in EMENA such as:
- Analysis, evaluation, planning and implementation of new office concepts.
- Supporting strategic demand and budget planning.
- In the above mentioned areas of responsibility you will act as the deputy to Leader HR, Real Estate & Facility Management
- You have completed technical vocational education, ideally in the electrotechnical and/or sanitary field, or comparable technical training with several years of professional experience in facility management.
- Experience as a safety and/or fire protection officer and initial experience in the field of real estate management is an advantage.
- Team-oriented, communicative, well organized
- Advanced German and English language skills are obligatory.
- Experienced with MS Office – ideally with SAP, ARIBA, Quentic
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and
further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mr. Yannick Stobutzki