Are you enthusiastic about visionary, future-oriented technologies? Latest innovation processes like scrum are know to you? Can you motivate with your ideas and therefore contribute to the overall company success? You work with a strong hands-on mentality and put your ideas into action? You would like to work into a fast-growing, global company with an open communication culture, agile development and innovation processes and many international colleagues?
Then become part of the Grohe AG and our R&D team and apply at our location in Hemer or Düsseldorf. In this role you will be directly reporting to our Vice President R&D, supporting him within all relevant R&D projects which are related to GROHE as well as to our Japanese parent company LIXIL. You will be identifying and prioritizing strategic and operational opportunities and implementing them in close collaboration with the Vice President, ensuring that the key projects are delivered.
- Working closely together with the VP Research & Development as his assistant/programme manager and strategic support
- Planning and execution of special R&D projects
- Preparing and supporting for global R&D project meetings as well as following up with all relevant stakeholders
- Performing R&D relevant core analyses, e.g. on competitors, suppliers, key R&D KPIs etc.
- Preparing and presenting materials for key strategic project meetings
- University degree in the field of business administration/industrial engineering or similar
- Working experience within one of the major consultancies for a period of at least 2-3 years (Senior Consultant/Project Manager level)
- Experience with leading client teams
- The ability to succeed in a very international and English-speaking environment
- The ability to present complex information in an easy to understand way
- R&D consulting background
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Highlevel MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint)
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Grohe Beteiligungs GmbH
Herr Sven Mühlenschulte