Are you interested in new challenges and want to work in a global company? Price strategy and planning in the field of finance sounds good to you? Than you might be the right one to support our team in Düsseldorf!
GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings and has a total of over 7,000 employees in 150 countries – 2,600 of them are based in Germany. Since 2014 GROHE has been part of the strong brand portfolio of the Japanese manufacturer of pioneering water and housing products LIXIL. In order to offer "Pure Freude an Wasser", every GROHE product is based on the brand values of quality, technology, design and sustainability. Renowned highlights such as GROHE Eurosmart or the GROHE thermostat series as well as groundbreaking innovations such as the GROHE Blue water system underline the brand's profound expertise. Focused on customer needs, GROHE thus creates intelligent, life-enhancing and sustainable product solutions that offer relevant added value – and bear the "Made in Germany" seal of quality: R&D and design are firmly anchored as an integrated process in Germany. GROHE takes its corporate responsibility very seriously and focuses on a resource-saving value chain. Since April 2020, the sanitary brand has been producing CO2-neutral* worldwide. GROHE has also set itself the goal of using plastic-free product packaging by 2021.
In the past ten years alone, more than 490 design and innovation awards as well as several sustainability awards confirmed GROHE's success. GROHE was the first in its industry to win the CSR Award of the German Federal Government and the German Sustainability Award 2021 in the categories “Resources” and “Design”. As part of the sustainability and climate campaign “50 Sustainability & Climate Leaders“ GROHE is also driving sustainable transformation.
*includes CO2 compensation projects, more on green.grohe.com
- Price increase planning in alignment with budget process
- Alignment price strategy and prices setting with category management
- Business Partner for Markets for all pricing topics: price setting & trade terms, price approval
- Price reporting, analysis and controlling
- Support of projects to optimize pricing in cooperation with Finance, Category Management, Markets and IT
- Providing senior management presentations
- Supporting the pricing strategy and execution for the EMENA region
- MBA / Master's degree in economics or comparable courses of study
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Pricing or Controlling in an industrial or consulting company
- Good knowledge of SAP SD & BW
- Good knowledge of pricing, preferable in B2B and B2C
- Experienced in project management, leading of heterogeneous, international project teams
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and global environment
- Attractive remuneration in line with the market, taking into account the professional experience and responsibilities
- Comprehensive individual induction programme
- Use of our diverse employee offers (discounts on travel, fashion, media, etc.)
- Attractive location in a central area of the state capital Düsseldorf
- Company restaurant and free use of our in-house fitness studio
Then we are looking forward to your application!