The Digital Websites Project Manager drives projects through from initial concept to delivery. In this role you will work with a range of internal and stakeholders, on several different projects and must be adept at managing and building relationships and reporting on the status of projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Working as part of a websites team and collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to incept, manage and deliver digital projects
- Deriving, strategizing and conceptualizing digital proposals from business or marketing objectives
- Planning, scoping and drafting project requirements and user stories
- Preparing and/or organizing project plans as well as budget with externals agencies and monitoring its progress
- Providing and guaranteeing support and project documentation
- Highlighting potential risks and acting proactively, cross-functionally and upwards to resolve issues
- Identifying and implementing KPI's as well as project milestones and reporting on success criteria for delivered projects
- Delivering projects on time ensuring that quality standards are met
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Business Administration
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in managing large-scale projects from inception through delivery
- Digital native, excited about the Web, Content and Digital Projects and a good understanding of digital technologies and applications, with a particular emphasis on Content Management Systems and Processes
- Adept at building effective stakeholders’ relationships and working cross-functionally and with external agencies to deliver targets
- Experience with Agile methods (SCRUM) and Design Thinking preferable
- Creative flair and innovative approach
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of projects at the same time as well as hands-on mentality
- Strong communication in fluent English with very good presentation skills, report writing and data analysis capabilities; German language is a plus
Then we are looking forward to your application.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Alina Rosin