We offer a great opportunity for data protection lawyers to combine operational skills with strategic privacy management on an international level in a team of friendly and business-oriented professionals to further strengthen our privacy accountability across LIXIL EMENA.
As Privacy Specialist, LIXIL EMENA you will strengthen our EMENA Privacy Team by supporting the implementation, maintenance and governance of LIXIL's privacy program across 35+ jurisdictions of LIXIL EMENA.
As a business partner you will be closely connected to our organisation by empowering our people to incorporate data privacy principles into their daily routines.
As part of the EMENA privacy team you will further define and roll out our systematic governance approach to warrant that EMENA´s data processing activities are designed and executed in line with applicable privacy laws and internal policies.
You will be directly reporting to the Leader, Data Privacy, LIXIL EMENA.
Your responsibilities comprise
- Planning and executing measures to further strengthen the EMENA data protection management system, coordinating EMENA wide privacy projects, and overseeing the execution of the privacy program across EMENA;
- Administrating privacy risk assessment processes in EMENA to identify and provide recommendations to address potential privacy risks;
- Developing and overseeing our data privacy awareness and training framework in EMENA;
- Strengthening EMENA privacy governance framework, including design, execution and reporting of governance activities;
- Provision of expert support regarding all kinds of operational data privacy topics within LIXIL´s global Privacy Centre of Excellence
- Minimum 5 years of experience in legal data protection operations in an international context
- Academic legal degree;
- Expertise in data protection regimes beyond GDPR with relevance for EMENA (Middle East, Africa) desirable;
- Relevant certifications such as CIPP/E, CIPM or otherwise proven competence;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; good knowledge in German would be a plus
- Strong IT skills in standard applications such as MS Office and Atlassian Suite, as well as experience with Privacy Management Software
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and
further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.