We offer a great opportunity for a technical privacy specialist to combine operational skills with strategic privacy management on an international level in a team of friendly and business-oriented professionals to further strengthen our technical-organisational privacy accountability across LIXIL EMENA.
As Technical Privacy Specialist, LIXIL EMENA you will strengthen our EMENA Privacy Team by supporting the implementation, maintenance and governance of LIXIL's IT-related privacy program across 35+ jurisdictions of LIXIL EMENA.
As a business partner you will be closely connected to our organisation by empowering our people to incorporate technical data privacy principles into their daily routines.
As part of the EMENA privacy team you will further define and roll out our systematic governance approach to warrant that EMENA´s data processing activities are designed and executed in line with applicable privacy laws and internal policies.
You will be directly reporting to the Leader, Data Privacy, LIXIL EMENA.
Your responsibilities comprise
- Build and drive a program to enable LIXIL EMENA to meet requirements related to technical privacy principles, including training and governance programs & creation of metrics and KPIs
- Provide advisory function with regards to legal privacy principles and their technical manifestation to project, process and system owners, within LIXIL’s privacy Center of Excellence approach
- Drive knowledge management approach with regards to technical privacy content, e.g. via intranet or e-learnings
- Take an active part within the Global privacy centre of excellence, to further drive and strengthen our global privacy management and warrant that internal security and privacy frameworks are coherent
- Contribute to further standardisation and digitisation of privacy management system including reporting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical data protection operations in an international context;
- Academic legal degree or completed vocational training in an area relevant to the activity of data protection and data security (e.g., commercial, legal or IT focus)
- Relevant certifications such as CIPT, CIPP/E, CIPM, information security officer or otherwise proven competence;
- Comprehensive knowledge of data protection law and information security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, good knowledge in German would be a plus
- Strong IT skills in standard applications such as MS Office and Atlassian Suite, as well as experience with Privacy Management Software
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and
further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.