Do you believe it is time for a change? Do you like to roll up your sleeves and show great ownership combined with an open mindset? Can you coach and motivate a highly talented team? Do you feel at home in the digital world, are enthusiastic about projects and have a preference for analytics? Do you feel at ease in a fast growing global company with an open business communication and international colleagues? Then you are in the right place as Project Manager in our E-Commerce department.
With the E-Commerce team you will influence the digital transformation at GROHE by implementing new processes, strategies and structures.
- Lead the GROHE E-Commerce Project Team
- Define and manage global multi-functional Projects
- You and your team are in charge of implementing new processes and structures regarding logistics, Customer Service Center, IT infrastructure and Pricing in order to increase the customer experience in over 24 countries
- You and your team will create and Monitor Project plans in order to secure the success of the various Projects
- Creation of detaled Status quo Analysis, bench marking Analysis, calculation of Business cases as well as preparing risk and opportunity analysis
- Together with your team you will set the standards at GROHE for various Areas continuing the successful growth strategy of the Company
- Completed an international university of business administration/ IT or comparable
- Extensive and broad experience in managing complex projects with mutual different departments, gained from significant tenures at well-respected companies
- Proven track record of successfully managing and coaching teams in order to reach the defined goals
- Ability to create clear and structured project plans
- Great analytical skill, allowing you to convince others based on facts and numbers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a proven ability to engage and influence at senior management and boardmember Level
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Fluent English Level (written and spoken) is required
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Sina Kröner