We are looking for a well-rounded & experienced HR Business Partner to support our fast growing assembly, initially, temporary for up to 4 months in Bloníe and then permanently in Tomaszów Mazowiecki.
This is both a strategic and hands-on role which is critical in executing our HR strategy & mission. Acting as true HR Business Partner for leaders and employees. The role will provide HR services primarily focused on, but not restricted to: initiating and supporting business changes with flexible HR solutions; advising line managers on HR and employee relations matters; taking a support role in change management, organizational development/restructures; advising and acting on employee development, motivation & reward.
Provide proactive and day-to-day HR support for the business, contribute to enhancing the policies and processes in order to enhance the quality of service, support on all ongoing HR projects.
- Supporting managers (m/f/d) and employees (m/f/d) in all personnel-related issues.
- Accompaniment of employee interviews, design of working time models, health management, etc.
- Planning and implementation of personnel measures (from entry to exit)
- Ensuring timely payment of wages/salaries in cooperation with an external service provider
- Personnel development and talent management
- Preparation of key figures as well as the creation of presentations and reports
- Close cooperation with the HR team at the Porta Westfalica (Plant in Germany)
- Ensure compliance with local labour legislation and internal processes
- Strengthen the corporate culture and employer brand
- Completed business, legal, HR or psychological studies
- At least 3 years experience as HR business partner
- Experienced in and passionate about an operational and hands-on working environment
- Robust knowledge of labour law and employment relations
- Experience in project management
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to thrive in an agile and empowered environment
- Business fluent in Polish and English
- Attractive remuneration in line with the market, considering professional experience and responsibilities
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from, with opportunities for your personal development on a global scale
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive individual induction programme
- Use of our wide-ranged employee benefits
- An access to a LIXIL world, where future is now.
Are we on the same wavelength? Then we are looking forward to your application in english!