Do you believe it is time for a change? Do you like to roll up your sleeves and show great ownership combined with an open mindset? Do you like to be a change driver for business models? Do you feel at ease in a fast-growing global company with open business communication and international colleagues?
Then you should join our Team at GROHE in Hemer as our Leader Approvals EMENA (d/f/m). In this position, you will be responsible for the following exciting and diverse tasks:
- Leading and developing the EMENA Approval team
- Participation in international, European and national standardization and in working groups to influence and develop standards relevant to our products
- Developing and optimizing work in associations
- Informing global development teams and the EMENA organization about new standards and trends for upcoming changes and requirements that impact our business
- Ensure timely certification of products as well as compliance with all standards and regulations
- Coordinate market issues and certifications with individual markets in the EMENA region
- Ensuring and meeting the set targets (OTIF/costs)
- Monitor and control target deadlines as well as identify risks and solution options
- Ensure cost effective certification of products
- Central contact person within the Grohe organization for all certification related topics
Our requirements for you:
- You have a university degree in completed technical studies or comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience in the disciplinary management of a team
- Experience with product certifications and approvals, ideally in the area of fittings/sanitary industry
- Knowledge of drinking water hygiene (UBA, DVGW, WRAS, NSF, etc.) desirable
- You have good knowledge in the application and handling of applicable standards and guidelines
- Organizational and communication skills, a structured way of working as well as a high degree of self-motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Our offer for you:
- A salary package that is directly linked to your work experience and responsibilities
- Work-life balance enabled by a flexible working time model
- Partial remote work possible
- Individual further development through our internal training program
- A comprehensive health management with attractive offers, e.g. bicycle leasing
- Professional onboarding for a successful start
- Use of our diverse employee offers, e.g. discounts on travel, fashion, media, cell phones, etc.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Everyone has the same opportunities at our company and receives individual support in the process
- A highly motivated, appreciative and international team that inspires you and from which you can learn
- Our modern company restaurant ensures well-being
Are we on the same wavelength?
Then we are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Nejla Djikezi