Are you passionate about visionary, forward-looking technologies that will make everyday life easier? Are you passionate about smart home and IoT? Agile working is your profession? You want to contribute your deep IoT knowledge to a fast-growing, global company with an open communication culture, agile development and innovation processes, and many international colleagues? Do you want to develop not only professionally but also personally and help shape and form projects?
Then become part of our R&D team. You can look forward to the following exciting and varied tasks:
- Your responsibilities will include planning, and supporting cross-functional teams for further development of the app/embedded software components of the GROHE smart home platform
- You are responsible for stakeholder and expectation management
- You take a holistic perspective and are a representative of the interests of the stakeholders
- You manage the product backlog by creating a list of backlog items (user stories) and prioritizing them according to strategic objectives
- You facilitate Scrum ceremonies (such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective)
- You independently identify risks and deviations and control them with moderation while maintaining timing, quality, and costs
- Support the Dev team on Scrum principles and practices, and protect the team from external distractions and interruptions
- Last but not least, Depending on the project context, you will actively support the project as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Agile Coach.
- The foundation of your success is a completed degree in (business) computer science or a similar qualification
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- You are characterized by good coordination and communication skills, structured work, and methodological competence, are desirably interested in technology topics and enthusiastic about IoT topics
- You have a good knowledge of the software development process in agile projects.
- You have already proven your profound knowledge in the area of .NET Framework (Is a big Plus)
- Fluent in German and English
- Flexible working time model, possibility of mobile work (hybrid)
- Individual further development through our internal training program
- Professional onboarding for a successful start
- Diversity & Inclusion: With us, all people have the same opportunities and receive individual support in the process
- A highly motivated, appreciative and international team that inspires you and from whom you can learn
Are we on the same wavelength?
Then we are looking forward to your application!
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Nejla Djikezi