In the past years, GROHE has evolved from a mere hardware manufacturer into a driving force of digital transformation within the sanitary industry, offering Smart Home and Internet of Things (IoT) products. Within the LIXIL Group multiple teams around the world are working on exciting projects to create new value propositions and business models based on IoT, Big Data and AI.
The SenseGuard Team based in Düsseldorf is an independent corporate startup within the LIXIL Group. The international team is working on water security solutions around the smart water controller GROHE Sense Guard, helping Insurance Companies to reduce water damage costs and shifting their business model from claim management to damage prevention. In the last years the team secured a place amongst the Top 100 Insurtechs in the Digital Insurance Agenda.
We are looking for a Working Student to support our HR Operations and Procurement team. You will be based in Germany.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Offer 1st level of support of HR topics to our employees
• Learn to work with different tools (e.g., SAP, Success Factor, Jira) to help with variety of HR operations
• Assist in recruitment and onboarding of new joinees.
• Support in designing various employee development programs while being in close coordination with the employees
• Support the rollout of HRMS across the organization while gaining first-hand knowledge of implementation and employee trainings
Your profile and skills
• Enrolled student in Business Management (HR specialization preferred) or equivalent
• Strong affinity to everything Digital i.e., Smart Home, IoT, Apps
• Open minded to build friendly relationship with employees.
• Willingness to learn and contribute
• English speaking (must), German-speaking (must), every additional language is a big advantage, especially Finnish or Dutch
• A very dynamic environment with global exposure
• An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
• Work location in an attractive, international city
• The possibility for hybrid working (balancing it with remote working)
• Company Restaurant and the free use of our in-house gym, if you are in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application.
Mrs. Diksha Singla