Reporting to the Head of Websites, your primary function is to manage GROHE´s websites and content operations activities, supporting the overall Digital Marketing activities.
In articulation with internal and external stakeholders you will plan and manage web development, content sourcing and updates, testing, QA and global rollout and reporting activities guaranteeing high standards of operation.
You will ensure that all GROHE websites will deliver a meaningful, impactful and superlative experience
and you will have an active role in making GROHE´s the best in class digital brand in the marketplace.
Your main tasks will include:
Websites Operations (70%):
- Overseeing all content maintenance activities for GROHE websites, actively managing and involving various internal and external Stakeholders
- Continuously optimize existing processes and workflows towards increased effectiveness
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date content across all GROHE Global Websites footprint
- Contribute to SEO Strategy definition and operation
- Report on CMS and Content best practices
- Monitoring Website activities of competitors
- Report Websites Content KPIs while ensuring support of the General conversion Goals, in line with GROHE Digital Marketing Strategy
- Guarantee that websites infrastructure is in line with overall requirements
Websites Projects Development (30%):
- Support key Websites platform development
- Provide roadmap inputs with operational insights and feature suggestions
- Manage end-2-end web development projects, from requirements gathering, to budget, development and Global rollout
- Bachelor ́s degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- 6 years of related work experience
- Digital native and proven work experience in Digital Marketing, with a grasp of web, social, SEO/SEM, Content Mkt and E-mail Marketing
- Ability to work independently, across multiple projects and under pressure to meet ambitious deadlines
- Flexibility and tolerance for fast change
- Data driven
- Effective communicator
- High-Level understanding of Websites and Digital technologies and infrastructures
- Fluent English level (written and spoken) is required
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.