Do you have sales experience from the plumbing industry and sales to enterprise companies? Can you describe yourself as a passionate and result-oriented person?
LIXIL is looking for an In-Store Manager for Norway who can ensure that GROHE is presented according to GROHE standards on shelves and displays in each store.
You will be responsible for constantly challenging the stores and through targeted and structured processing, to turn these customers into GROHE Ambassadors. You will be creating your success with our customers, so most of your time will be spent with our customers across Norway.
- Ensure optimal visit schedule per sales cycles.
- You will be responsible for reporting in SalesForce/CRM and that this is always updated
- Clear objectives per visits planned and structured based on the most optimal GROHE profitability/return.
- Sell/implement the individual's sales KPI’s according to the individual KPI description.
- Specified "work plan" for achieving the KPI’s of the sales trip is drawn up per sales trip.
- Review of "workplans" for the last sales cycles together with the IKAM manager.
- Constructive feedback to local marketing team on presented/implemented activities according to the individual in-sale activity.
- All stores are updated about assortment according to the GROHE "good, better, best principle".
- Contribute to GROHE maximizing market shares for the various product groups.
- Collaborate with the rest of the sales team to achieve set goals, marketing activities and other activities.
The ideal candidate comes with previous experience from sales and marketing. Moreover, you must possess a drive for success and a hunger for showing great results. You will get a high level of independency and therefore you need to be self-disciplined as well as proactive. Being flexible whilst maintaining a team player-spirit and good communication and analytical skills are necessary to succeed in the role and achieve the ambitious targets that have been set for the Supply Chain team.
Furthermore, we believe that you:
- Focus on the "solution" rather than the problem, so you can be the driver of an inspiring and motivating work environment
- Will be generating and tracking new business opportunities (new product opportunities).
- Will achieve personal KPI per sales cycle.
- Have an “Can do” attitude and a “One Team” thinking
- Can travel domestic and international (Europe).
- Have a valid drivers license
- Are fluent in English and a Nordic language on a business level
We offer you:
- Opportunity to represent our strong GROHE brand with recognized, high-quality products
- An organization consisting of committed and competent colleagues
- A dynamic and informal culture, with a clear strategy on objectives and further growth targets
- Good development opportunities in a global business
- A working week with varying working days, with great personal responsibility for planning your time, but also a good opportunity to come up with ideas to develop our business.
More information about our GROHE brand
GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings, dedicated to providing innovative water products that deliver "Pure Freude an Wasser". GROHE has been committed to the values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences. With its engineering, innovation and design activities anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the quality label "Made in Germany". GROHE was the first in its industry to win the German government's CSR prize and was also featured in the Fortune® magazine's ranking of Top 50 that are "Changing the World". Since 2014 GROHE is part of LIXIL – a pioneer for water and housing products.
At LIXIL, we work on the basis that there are opportunities in everything that happens around us every day. If you see this as a unique opportunity for you, don't wait, apply now! Application deadline: 20th of January 2023.
If you have any questions, you can contact Martin Kreutzfeldt on +45 4465 6800 or Louise Overgaard, HR Business Partner on +45 4280 4765
LIXIL is an equal opportunity employer, with an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.”