• Customer-oriented entrepreneur who is able to realize strong growth in the project channel, in line with GROHE's expectations as the market leader and the fastest growing company in the sector.
• Detecting new projects and converting them to business for GROHE, through contacts with the project installers and the project departments of our partner distributors.
• Implement the sales plan for your region, in both private and public projects (residential housing via building promoters, residential and care centers, hospitals, retail property).
• Conversion of the pipeline, which is also managed by the project business support back office in CRM, with respect for the margin objectives, to guarantee the results in your region in the short, medium and long term.
• Develop and execute professional account management, in collaboration with the project team (project account manager, project business support and project sales manager), training manager, technical support, after-sales service and customer service.
• Manage the workflow via the CRM system, in collaboration with our project business support back office.
• Representing GROHE at (customer) events and fairs.
• Bachelor / Master: Management / Marketing;
• Ability to ensure KPI's reach and opportunities for improvement;
• Office tools (excel; power point);
• Fluency in Portuguese and English (spoken and written) - Mandatory;
• Communication skills / Teamwork.
note: If you are not contacted within 15 days your CV will be included in our database for future vacancies.