GROHE recently launched its first connected products GROHE Sense and GROHE Sense Guard, a complete water security system enriched with the GROHE ONDUS application and cloud. We as GROHE digital innovations, a start-up within GROHE - located in Düsseldorf – are responsible for the development of the products, app, cloud and services. We have the ambition to become a leader in digital water.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager Solution Design (m/f) to support us on our mission: Delivering a complete water security solution to our B2B partners consisting of a great product in combination with services like co-marketing support, fulfillment, customer service, data services, financing, installation and much more.
- You are end-to-end responsible for the onboarding of B2B partners ensuring to deliver our promise of the product and service on time, in quality and in budget
- You design in alignment with the business development team solution for our B2B partners
- You signal new service needs and brief them to different responsible teams inside the company
- You take care of the projects by managing and monitoring the different stakeholders supported by project management tools and systems
- You write briefings for different teams and push for implementation signaling blockers and resource needs
- You challenge the B2B partner business case in alignment with the business development team
- You become a driving force for standardization to enable a high customer satisfaction
Where needed, you include external support from agencies or freelancers to gain speed. You maintain effective internal communication to ensure that all relevant company functions understand the B2B partner needs and issues.
- We're looking for an experienced project manager with a master degree with proven solution design implementation experience of at least 5 years in a B2B environment
- Passion for technology, data and IOT but mainly for the customer
- You solve complex problems and facilitate internal alignments in a corporate environment in an easy way and can translate customer needs into a solution
- You understand and are able to work agile
- You are willing to travel to get close contact to our customers and regional/local teams
- You are a team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- You take ownership and lead the pack
You will be working in the GROHE corporate Headquarter in Düsseldorf in our digital Innovation 'start-up' Team. Be part of our digital journey full of adventure, hard work and lots of fun.
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.