Working digitally is not just a buzzword for you? Does connecting with people on different networks feel natural to you? Are you enthusiastic about projects in digital communication, digital innovation or e-commerce? Do you feel at ease in a fast growing global company with open business communication and international colleagues? Then you are in the right place as Social Media Manager (m/f) within our Digital Marketing department! Join a young and dynamic team and drive the social media communication at global corporate level while supporting local social media marketing and communication initiatives at GROHE.
- Ownership for the social media strategy and further development for individual channels
- Strategic planning of editorial content for owned social media channels and on partner pages/ profiles
- Coordination of social media agencies for social media content and community management
- Ensuring a close coordination of community management with Grohe customer services and appropriate platform implementation
- Ensuring a modern and up-to-date approach to social media communication and application of latest methods
- Single Point of contact to EMENA markets for social media activities including consultancy, training and support
- Management of C-level reporting for all social media activities
- Inhouse stakeholder management for social media topics and coordination creative campaign planning
- University degree in marketing, communication or graphic design
- At least 4-5 years experience as Social Media Manager and successfully managed large scale advertising campaigns on social media before
- Strong personal social media presence in multiple social networks as well as strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform
- Experience in working with community management platforms like Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Facelift, etc.
- Experience in monitoring platforms like Brandwatch, Ubermetrics, Talkwalker, etc.
- Good experience in using Facebook Business Manager
- Procifiency in English, German is a plus
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.