Do you believe it is time for a change? Do you like to roll up your sleeves and show great ownership combined with an open mindset? Do you act and think digital and love to simplify and digitalize things? E-Commerce is a part of your daily life and you have a preference for analytics? Do you feel at ease in a fast-growing global company with open business communication and international colleagues? Then you should join our global E-Commerce Team, where you will influence the digital transformation at GROHE by implementing new processes, strategies and structures.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- You provide the e-commerce team with actionable insights to drive our business with regular reportings and ad-hoc analyses
- You evaluate the performance of our e-retailers, marketing campaigns, pricing and content activities and suggest improvements for the international team of key account managers
- You continuously improve our analytical toolset by defining actionable e-commerce KPI's as well as building our analytical softwarestack and data infrastructure
- You calculate business cases and benchmark analyses for our e-commerce growth projects and enable management decisions with your recommendations
- You work together with external and internal partners and business analysts to ensure the correctness of data and financial information
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Finance, Statistics or comparable
- At least one year of experience in an analytical function, preferably in the e-commerce industry
- Strong analytical skills, data orientation and an outstanding orientation for detail
- Experience in working with large datasets, SQL and BI-systems
- Very good understanding of business KPI's and solution orientation
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint, Access is a plus)
- Experience in SAP BW and CRM preferred
- Fluent in German and English
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
- Work location in an attractive, international city
- A salary package directly linked to your work experience and responsibilities
- A clear career perspective
Then we are looking forward to your application.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Lara Küster