GROHE recently launched its first connected products GROHE Sense and GROHE Sense Guard, together with our GROHE ONDUS app & cloud platform - your personal water profile. Products, app & cloud are developed in the digital innovations team - a start-up within GROHE with the ambition to lead in digital water. The immediate business focuses of the team are GROHE Sense & GROHE Sense Guard - a complete water security system for the house. To support the product management for this category, we are currently looking for a:
Product Manager Connected Water Security (m/f)
In our product team, you will be responsible to drive GROHE Sense & Sense Guard to bigger business success – with the target to deliver the most complete smart home water security system for residential application, but also thinking about the next business segment or product development steps.
- You analyse the market/opportunity of water security and evaluate our current offering versus competition
- You analyse the performance of your portfolio – present KPI’s and define improvement plans
- You define specific improvements to your products & services and drive the implementation
- You’re part of the cross functional team (sales, legal, pricing, communication, trade marketing, supply chain, markets, controlling, R&D, design) with focus on voice of customer
- You actively talk to customers and setup small experiments with the goal to deliver improved user experience and water security
- You build and push business cases in order to get new and better products & services faster
- You work actively on data insights from your products with the data team to further develop new features & improve the acceptance
- You work actively on lower product & data cost without quality/customer impact that allows sweet spot pricing in order to balance volume and optimal margins
- You work closely together with the Marketing Manager GROHE Sense & Product Manager GROHE ONDUS app
- We’re looking for an experienced professional in product or marketing management (at least 3 years working experience)
- Passion for connected products & derived services/business models
- Prefferably experienced in traditional stage-gate as well as agile product development processes
- You’re an idea generator/creative thinker that is able to understand customer needs
- You have strong analytical & communication skills
- Keywords: entrepreneurial, creative, digital, water security, product & service, smart home, IOT
Your high level KPI’s are sales (growth) and margin (growth) of the GROHE Sense product segment.
You will be working in the GROHE corporate headquarters in Düsseldorf in our Digital Innovations ‘start-up’ team. Using principles from “the lean start-up”, a book we recommend you to read, we focus on fast continous improvement, learning and implementing rapid change, adapting to new opportunities on our exciting journey.
Then we are looking forward to your application.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Lara Küster