Within the scope of your activity, you help to generate effective training experiences for LIXIL EMENA GROHE brands. As a team of trainers we aim to support our sales organization and customers internationally with Training activities to develop knowledge, confidence and expertise.
We are looking for an energetic person with a positive attitude to join our team and achieve our goals.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Preparation and distribution of regularly standard reports
- Generation of data insights and special reports
- Continuous improvement of our GROHE Analytics dashboard
- Communication with GROHE market organizations as well as headquarter marketing teams
- Support for product-related training projects for internal and external target groups
You should have the following qualifications:
- Student in business administration, Human Ressources or a similar subject
- You can communicate confidently in English and German
- Ideally, a good listener with the ability to grasp the bigger picture
- Very good knowledge of common Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You bring creativity & commitment to work
- You are capable of working independently and enjoy teamwork
- experience with Google Analystics and creating reports independently
- Flexible working time in accordance with your lectures
- Individual further development through our internal training program GROHExcellence / GROHEfficiency
- An extensive student program with exciting events (team building, business presentations, after work meetings, etc.)
- Use of our diverse employee offers
- Attractive renumeration in accordance with market standards
We are the perfect match if you ...
- ... your job is your passion and you feel "Pure Freude an Wasser" just like us.
- ... you appreciate a respectful environment.
- ... you like to break new ground and keep learning.
- ... you always try to do the right thing.
Are we on the same wavelength? You decide!
Please send us your complete application documents including a current certificate of enrollment. We are looking forward to your application!
Ms. Nina Augscheller