For our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf we are looking for a Senior Buyer Raw Materials (d/f/m). As a member of LIXIL's international sourcing team, you will be responsible for procurement activities on a global area.
- Be responsible for the implementation of raw material strategies, considering corporate objectives, manufacturing sites and functional departments
- Implement purchasing strategies, coordinate purchasing activities and align with purchaser from other commodities
- Prepare and conduct contract and condition negotiations as well as further development of strategic supplier relationships
- Continuous research of global raw material markets, suppliers and products to identify new supply partners, manufacturing processes and new technologies, e.g. Zinc, copper and brass components etc.
- Be responsible for sourcing of energy for all German manufacturing and distribution sites and headquarter
- Prepare and lead regular cross-functional hedging meetings in order to define hedging quantities and report resulting financial impacts
- Conduct operational purchasing activities, e.g. reporting KPIs, data management etc.
- Drive development and relocation projects, especially regarding quality, transparency, standards, processes, instruments and methods
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or in the field of business administration
- Professional experience in purchasing, especially raw materials and/or metalworking industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications as well as SAP module R3
- Proactive assumption of activities (hands-on mentality) as well as good teamwork, organizational and communication skills
- A very dynamic environment with global exposure
- Flexible working time model with the option of mobile working
- An international team of experts to inspire you and to learn from
- A salary package directly linked to your work experience and
- Use of our diverse employee offerings, such as the possibility of leasing a bicycle or training in our in-house fitness studio
- Attractive location in Düsseldorf with immediate proximity to the Rhine
- Company-owned parking garage in Düsseldorf, good public transport connections
- Professional onboarding for a successful start
Then we look forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Nejla Djikezi