GROHE is looking to expand its international, award winning in-house design team. We are currently looking for a talented and creative Industrial Designer with experience leading and developing innovative and exciting solutions combined with UX and visual design. This position will be based at the GROHE headquarters (designed by Richard Meier) in the fashionable area of Düsseldorf - Oberkassel, Germany.
Our purpose built Design Studio, created by the design team is the perfect environment for creativity. The selected candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to further their design skills in a high-performance multi-disciplinary team focused work environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual, who has an unparalleled passion for digital design and dynamic product experiences, quality, technology and sustainability combined with having a high interest in complex use cases and smart home products. In this position you will have the opportunity to create designs which exceed consumer and market expectations, embody the Grohe brand DNA and help reimagine our industry.
Candidates should display some or all of the following qualities and skills:
- 5 years proven experience in Product Design
- Requires hands-on experience in Product/Industrial design
- Bring a fresh creative perspective, new tools, and techniques
- Have a great track record of exciting products brought to the market
- Able to demonstrate your visual flair and communication skills
- Generation of innovative solutions from consumer insight to production
- Ability to lead industrial design components within multi-disciplinary development programs
- Produce robust high-quality surface models
- Creation of photorealistic renderings and animations
- Detailed design of components and products
- Understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes
- A true team player
- Eligible to work in Europe
Required Knowledge / Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design
Skills: Adobe Suite, KeyShot and 3D CAD such as Alias, Rhino, Pro-Engineer and Solidworks
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Lara Küster