Are you enthusiastic about technology and the latest future-oriented technologies? Are you no stranger to a hands-on mentality, creativity and innovative strength? You would like to develop not only professionally but also personally and help shape and form projects?
Then join our agile and global team for our location in Hemer as Senior Project Manager Measuring & Testing Technology (d/f/m).
- Independent advancement of projects as well as responsibility for the development of new measurement methods and test benches
- Management of external supplier companies in order to derive and implement optimization measures for the test benches (cost reduction, time saving, etc.)
- Fulfillment of quality and approval requirements according to CE directives
- Reporting on project status, discussing challenges and developing solutions together with the team and management level
- Performing market, competitor, productivity and feasibility analysis necessary for decision making and setting up business cases
- Support for transformation and restructuring projects as well as continuous reporting and coordination
- You have a university degree in the field of economics or engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a management consulting position and have experience in coordinating larger project teams
- You have profound knowledge in industrial manufacturing processes, especially in measurement and test engineering
- You have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and extensive programming and IT skills
- You are characterized by a structured and independent way of working as well as a high degree of self-motivation and entrepreneurial action
- You have the ability to work in an international environment and to motivate and support project members
- You have the willingness to travel and business fluent German and English skills complete your profile
- Attractive compensation in line with the market, taking into account professional experience and responsibilities
- Individual further development through our internal training program
- Comprehensive health management with attractive offers, e.g. bicycle leasing
- Professional onboarding for a successful start
- Use of our diverse employee offers, e.g. discounts on travel, fashion, media, cell phones, etc.
- Diversity & Inclusion: With us, all people have the same opportunities and receive individual support in the process
- A highly motivated, appreciative and international team that inspires you and from which you can learn
- Our modern company restaurant ensures well-being
Then we look forward to receiving your application via our application portal softgarden!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.