For our Digital Team located at our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf we are currently seeking for a
Working Student Digital Platforms (m/f/d)
Do you act and think digital and love to simplify and digitalize things? Is Digital part of your daily life and are you excited about tools & applications? Do you feel at ease in a fast-growing global company with an open-minded culture, international colleagues and challenging digital projects? Then you should join our global Digital Platforms team.
As a fully-fledged and valued team member, you will take over responsibility within our Support & Quality Assurance activities. Collaborating with our ambitious, competent and inspiring colleagues will be a valuable experience as well as a relevant step in your professional career.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Support & Issue management: You will be a go-to-person for issues and requests regarding our digital applications. You will take over responsibility and process requests yourself or assign related tasks to responsible colleagues and service providers.
- Quality Assurance: You will be a reliable quality guard for our applications by performing and documenting application tests (standard test cases and user acceptance testing).
- Projects: You will participate in projects as Tester by creating acceptance criteria, deriving test cases and performing the user acceptance testing.
Your profile & skills:
- Enrolled student in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Computer Science or related fields
- Initial experience with application support and testing will be helpful
- Passionate about technology with a curious, self-learning mindset
- Conscientious, pro-active and self-directed, with the ability to cover multiple tasks in parallel
- Solution oriented, structured and organized working method
- Strong sense of responsibility and hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge in MS Office and fluent English (oral and written)
- Individual development through our internal education program GROHExcellence and GROHEfficiency
- Usage of our wide range of staff offers
- Company restaurant and the free use of our in-house gym
Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate of enrolment.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Lara Küster